Data Harnesing website has introduced TOPSIS Fuzzy software for the first time, which is available in both Excel and MATLAB environments. There is no restriction on the number of criteria and options that can be evaluated. The software comes with accompanying training files in the relevant package to make it easier for users to learn how to use it. In this article, we will focus on the Fuzzy TOPSIS software in MATLAB.
MATLAB is one of the most powerful programming software used for linear programming and is an ideal platform for many multi-criteria decision-making methods due to its pre-written mathematical formulas like average, maximum, minimum, Euclidean distance, etc. However, it has a high installation volume, which is its only drawback. The Data Harnsing website has made it easy to review and view post-fuzzy results with just one click, thanks to its user-friendly environment. The MATLAB code for the Fuzzy TOPSIS software is available along with a tutorial on the website. No coding knowledge is required to work with this code, as inputs are entered in the form of a matrix, and the steps are explained using simple examples. The website’s specialists are available to answer any questions users may have about the product.
Some of the key features of the Fuzzy TOPSIS software in MATLAB include:
- No coding knowledge is required
- It can be used for any desired number of criteria and alternatives
- It can handle any number of positive and negative criteria
- It has an analysis program for easy review of results
- The TOPSIS Fuzzy tutorial is available on the Data Harnsing website, divided into different sections to make learning the method easier.
Pictures of the software environment will be available soon.